Did you know that roughly 8 out 10 businesses fail within 18 months of opening their doors? Did you also know that the most common reason for their failure is because they lack a Unique Selling Proposition?
The truth is that many businesses are also facing other issues like fierce competition, cash flow problems and ineffective marketing strategies.
But a business that is able to figure out what makes them special can use that to their advantage, greatly increasing their chances of success.
In other words, emphasizing your uniqueness in the marketplace gives you a considerable edge over your competitors.
There are many ways to effectively approach this issue. But, one of the most effective and affordable ways is through the use of branded content that’s customised for your company. Your branded content can be designed to fit your “voice” or industry perception.
So, how can a branded content marketing strategy further improve your unique selling proposition?
- Through the use of quality targeted content;
- Creating sharable and highly engaging content for your brand;
- Thorough and rigorous marketplace research;
- Extensive content outreach;
- By increasing time on-site;
- Using remarketing techniques designed to help increase brand exposure; and
- Establishing your business reputation as a leading service provider or manufacturer
Now, this is not an easy task. It’s one that often requires some creativity, out-of-the-box thinking and incredible experience creating brand-defining content.
This is why you need eTraffic’s content marketing experts. That’s because coming up with the best content strategy for your brand and executing it successfully can only be done by experts. And this is what we do best at eTraffic.
Click here to experience how we can effectively help you today with your content marketing strategy!