Are you surprised by the headline? Don’t be. Many of our clients are surprised when we tell them this, knowing everyone associates SEO only with backlinks.
However, at the heart of it all, what it comes down to is simply building relationships in your industry and lateral industries. It’s basically about building a digital network where people are willing to spread the word about your website, products and services simply because you and your brand are considered awesome.
To do this, you need to consistently apply the best SEO practices such as:
- Always creating excellent content that your audience would be willing to share and leading companies would want to use as a reference point.
- Pointing out useful resources that will genuinely help your audience, usually in the form of links to high authority websites.
- Frequently reaching out and participating on related websites in the form of blog comments or guest posts.
- Actively seeking industry participation and networking.
- Publishing content in multiple formats so that your audience can consume whichever they see fit.
Combined together, these systems are proven to help them secure higher search rankings, increase their brand visibility, double –if not triple- their revenues and profits and help them acquire leading authority status.
If you want to enjoy the same benefits, click here to discover what we are capable of doing for you.