If you’ve just started your link building, the most important thing to remember is that you don’t need tons of links to secure high search engine rankings. Yes, that is exactly true!
Many newbies assume that they need tens of thousands of links to rank. For this reason, many invest in spam software to post their links everywhere. While that strategy may have worked in the past, it no longer does today.
So, what’s the best approach?
Spend more time building high quality and valuable links.
How can you do this?
- Create and publish awesome shareable content.
- Reach out to high authority blogs and sites in your niche, pitch an article topic to them and create awesome content for them. Most will allow you to include a few links to your site from this content.
- Publish newsworthy content and distribute them via press releases.
- Repurpose your content and share them on multiple platforms.
These are some of the most effective ways to build quality links. In fact, this is what we expertly do at eTraffic for our valued clients to provide them with excellent results.
Why Should You Focus on Quality?
- Quality links are more natural-looking as they tend to come from diverse sources.
- They last very long because their host sites are taken care of.
- They are more powerful and are able to rapidly increase your website’s rankings.
- Sometimes, all you need to get to the top is a few quality links from high authority sites.
Need help with link building? Let us help you build high quality links that will push your rankings higher and increase your brand visibility.