Are you doing mobile SEO apart from your usual website optimisation? Well, we hope that you aren’t. This may sound peculiar to you, but you need not worry. If you really want to dominate your niche for mobile searches, then, you should seriously start doing so with us.
This is one of the best kept secrets of ranking on mobile devices for targeted keywords. In fact, any business that isn’t seeking ways to rank on mobile devices is leaving a ton of money on the table.
More and more people are buying products, hiring services, doing price comparisons and checking out reviews from their mobile devices. And this is only going to increase as mobile manufacturers create new user-friendly mobile devices with ecommerce stores adaptability.
So, what should be your focus for mobile SEO?
- Your website design should be focused on speed. That way, your pages can load faster on mobile devices.
- Choose responsive web design for your website.
- If you have an app, make some effort to optimise it for brand names and market relevance. This is important because Google is now including apps in its search results on mobile devices.
- You should optimise your website for local searches. This means the inclusion of business names, address, open and close times, reviews, phone number and submission to various maps directories.
- You must include relevant keywords and information in your metadata.
- For separately hosted mobile sites, use canonical tags on the pages
That’s all there is to it. Big or small, your business can benefit from the assistance of a reputable mobile SEO agency.
At eTraffic, our team of mobile SEO experts are always ready to help you.