Don’t let these two names scare you. They’re just technical terms used in a pretty simple process. Think of them as two very useful terms that will help put your website on steroids. You like that, don’t you? 🙂
You see, now more than ever, your website needs to look awesome without taking forever to load. In fact, any website that takes longer than 10 seconds to load is often abandoned for another site.
Remember, visitors want sophistication, speed, easy usability and dynamism from a website. These are very difficult to achieve in the past. Nowadays, however, these two coding languages can help you achieve all these good website characteristics.
- Helps improve your web development code
- Improves user experience for your visitors
- Increases loading speed – a significant ranking factor;
- Faster website indexing in the search engines – which means faster search engine rankings
- Minimises bandwidth consumption caused by images on your website
- Effectively packages and delivers content regardless of device
- Enhances HTML performance and encourages dynamic website performance
- Boosts website aesthetics and performance
- Makes your website more visually appealing
So, if you want to build a professional-looking website that’s fast loading and with higher search engine ranking capabilities, then, you must have these languages embedded in your website during the development and coding phase.
And if your existing website lacks some or all of these attributes, then, NOW is the right time to do something about it.